The Alternatives Program is available through us that allow older adults to receive supportive services while still remaining in their home.
Eligibility for this program includes:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet the program financial eligibility
- Must have a need for assistance with care, as determined by professional risk assessment
- Small fee may be required
- Services received through local home care providers.
Once eligibility is established, case managers design a service package that meets a client’s unique needs.
Please call (435) 752-7242 for questions and to get more information about applying for the program.