Local Community Planning Assistance
BRAG offers technical community planning assistance to local cities, towns, and counties in Box Elder, Cache, and Rich Counties.
Local Community Planning Activities:
- General Plan Development (generally for smaller towns)
- Land Use Ordinance Help
- GIS Analysis/Mapping
- Conceptual Site Level Planning/Design
- Public Involvement
- Parks and Trails Planning
- Moderate Income Housing Planning
- Capitol Improvements Planning
Funding for local community planning assistance is provided by the Permanent Community Impact Fund Board (CIB) via the statewide Regional Planner Program (RPP).
For more information or to request technical planning assistance, please call Brian Carver or Zac Covington at 435-752-7242 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.