Have you or someone you know served in the Military?
You may be eligible to receive Veteran Benefits.
Possible Benefits Include:
- Enrollment in the Veterans Medical System
- Veterans Assistance with Nursing Home, Assisted Living, Home Care Costs
- Free Assistance with Filing a Claim with the Veterans Administration
- Veterans Survivor Pensions
- Pensions for Low-income War Time Veterans
- Home Modification
- Veterans Disability Claims…It’s Never too Late to Make a Claim
- Special Compensation for Spouses if the Veterans Died of a Service Connected Disability (DIC)
- Utah State Veterans Nursing Homes (Ogden, Salt Lake City, Payson & Ivins)
- Veterans Burial and Memorial Benefits
- Utah State Veterans Benefits that are Unique to Utah
Contact Deborah Crowther at the Bear River Association of Governments 1-435-713-1462 or 1-877-772-7242 or e-mail email@example.com for detailed information or to connect a veteran or caregiver of a veteran to Veteran’s Benefits and Services.